Pro Wrestlers Use Hypnosis, Breakdancing Ensues [WTF VIDEO]

This video is from CZWrestling (Combat Zone Wrestling) and I can say you've probably never seen anything like this before.  CZW is a 'hardcore wrestling' outfit that focus on an ultraviolent style of pro wrestling. Think razors, nails, ladders, and fire!  Everyone knows pro wrestling is fake but you have to give it up for the creativity here, which involves some variant of snake charming and old school breakdancing.  Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you The Osirian Portal


The costumes are ridiculous, bordering on great (love the cobra head mask). The announcing is awful and the premise of mass hypnosis is silly, but somehow it works for me. It's truly wrestling as grand theater, the likes of which I've never seen. I don't think I'll ever make it to a CZWrestling event but this got me to watch a few more of their videos. Good show, men.

No comments:

Post a Comment