5 Awesome 6teen Theme Song Covers

So I was surfing YouTube the other day and found a bunch of 6teen Theme song covers that I thought I'd share. For those of you don't know, 6teen is a popular animated show, which currently airs on the Nickelodeon Television Network. Take a look at my list of 6teen episodes if you wanna know more about the show.

The original theme song for the show was written and sung by a guy named Phil Naro so go check him out! You can also download the 6teen theme mp3 there as well. My friend Dan asked me if I knew where to find the guitar tabs for the song but I don't know (what are tabs anyway?) So if know where to find them, please be nice and leave a comment at the end of this post. Thanks! Now if you don't know the words, here they are so you can sing along. :)


6teen Theme Song Lyrics

Life begins after school,
That's when we bend all the rules.
Time to hang with all my friends.
We like to be together,
In a place where we belong!

I'm sixteen, starting to find my way
Got a new job, gonna start at the mall today.
Thank God I'm on my own for the first time.

I'm sixteen, life is sweet,
When your growing up so fast.
You gotta make the good times last!

I'm sixteen, sixteen.
Gotta make the good times last!



Now onto my Fab 5 6teen Theme Song Covers:

1. 6teen Theme QBasic Piano Cover


Evidently QBasic is a programming language(I didn't know so I had to look it up). I guess you can set it up to play the keyboard like you would a piano. Cool Stuff!


2. 6teen Theme Acoustic Cover


I like this one, well done with the acoustic guitar and she's so cute too. You go girl!


3. Electronic 6teen Theme Cover with Notessimo


Another computer themed cover. Notessimo is a website where you can compose your own music through your web browser. Very cool!


4. Rockin' 6teen Theme Cover


This one is more in the spirit of the original Phil Naro version but without vocals. Really nice, rockin', and smooth!

5. Guitar Duet 6teen Theme Cover


These guys call themselves 2Asians. I had to include a video with actual vocals so I chose this one. Plus its really cute!


Hope you enjoyed all the cool 6teen theme song covers. Leave me a comment and tell me which ones you liked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment