Charlie Sheen Dubstep Video [Crazy People]

I promised myself I wouldn't give in to the Charlie Sheen movement that's been going on, these last few days, but after seeing Charlie Sheen Bi-Winning Dubstep, even I had to give in.  The video is by a user at Youtube named DjEphixa.  Hell, I'm really not that into dubstep but watch the vid and give the guy who created it, the views that it deserves.



Yeah, Sheen is as crazy as a shithouse rat but he's a freakin' quote machine.  Some favorites, taken from this vid:

If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, ‘Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!’ "It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm.
I don't know, man. I was banging 7 gram rocks and finishing them, cuz that's how I roll.
What’s not to love? Especially when you see how I party, it was epic. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards and all of them look like droopy-eyed armless children.
So yea, I think this sums up Charlie Sheen in a nutshell.  Whether this is a publicity stunt or not, even I'm amused by him.  Keep it up Charlie, the internet needs more video material!



Other mashups featured on Bumblr:

No comments:

Post a Comment