Nightmare Snake Coming to a Toilet Near You [pics]

When I was younger, I went to visit my grandmother in Arizona, the land of reptiles and Republicans (start your conspiracy theories now) and remember seeing tiny snakes and lizards running amok inside the stucco walled confines of her pebble laden 'lawn'.  I was convinced that these little buggers would eventually infest her house and eventually take over her entire plumbing system.

Every time I had to visit the bathroom, I'd be sure to double check to see if the reptile invasion had begun.  I never did get bit in the ass by a snake but these pics below will provide nightmare fuel for anyone who has herpetophobia (not to be confused with herpderpphobia).

snake-toilet1

snake-toilet2

snake-toilet3

snake-toilet4


Ok, that seals the deal for me.  I'm never using the toilet again.



Other snakes on Bumblr:

No comments:

Post a Comment